Subscribe via email

Enter your email address:

Monday, March 31, 2008

M'aidez, m'aidez, calling all teammates!

(Yes, I know people usually write "Mayday" but I'm an editor and of vaguely French descent and I just can't do it. Sorry.)

Y'all, I need a kick in the seat. My training has stalled and we're getting to the point where stalled training = BIG problems. I have been plagued by various ailments this winter, and this weekend I got one of those cricks in the neck that you forget is there until you try to turn your head and...ow!

But there's always a reason, right?

So make with the cheering and the successful training stories, my inspiring friends and colleagues! I need a boost to get up and go, and no one's better at it than the people who know how long those miles will be. Help, please?

No comments: